Activity Duration: 45 minutes
Harrison’s Malayalam Ltd, Achoor Estate introduces the First Tea Museum in Wayanad conveniently located 8 kms from Vythiri on the Banasurasagar Dam road near Pozhuthana. The Century old wooden three storied Tea Factory built in 1911 is converted into the Tea Museum. The Tea Museum has been started with the purpose of Developing a Tea Culture among youngsters & general public, knowledge sharing to Students of schools & colleges and also to provide a Tea experience to Tourists. And yes, you get to taste our tea too.
- Visit the three storied century old Tea Museum in Wayanad built in 1911
- Understand historical Information & artifacts on World Tea Trade & history
- Get to see some antique collections, you never seen before
- Taste and pick your own tea
- Guided Tour of the Tea Museum
- Tea Tasting Experience